We recently transitioned support requests from Service Now ([email protected]) to the EMS scheduling system. This link, http://scheduling.princeton.edu will take you to the EMS system where you will be able to request AV Services for your class/event.
Here are the steps to request our service in EMS.
- Visit http://scheduling.princeton.edu
- Select Welcome, Guest at the top right of the screen, then select “sign in”
- Once you are signed in, Select Campus Space Request (Book Now)
- Please fill out the form
- Step 1 will ask you for the Date/ Time, Building/ Room, and number of attendees
- Step 2 will ask you to add services (Select AV Consultation/ Support and Note a Special Instructions (Lecture recording and any other AV needs), You can Type in your Chart string under Billing information
- Step 3 will ask for the reservation details.
Once your request has been received, you will be contacted by an AV Services staff member for additional information and consultation.
Note: If you have already booked the space, please call Arif or Kris to add the Services and Chart strings for you.
If you need assistance with submitting the request, please reach out to Arif or Kris @609-258-3196
If you have a special video production need from the Broadcast Center that is non-room related, please e-mail [email protected] with the details of your request, and a Broadcast Center staff member will be in contact with you.
If you are in need of assistance, please call: 609-258-3196 to speak to an AV Services staff member.